Monday, September 19, 2011

I'm still here.....

So sorry for the quiet blog lately. The last of Summer heat and being pregnant just don't combined very well :) I'm feeling good though, and am hoping to jump back into more quilting/designing and blogging.

I have several projects that I want to do. I'm working on a quilt for our Quilty Aunty's thread on the Q&N forum. We make baby quilts for members expecting a baby/grandbaby/niece/nephew.

I want to make some receiving blankets, burb cloths, and cloth diapers. Does anyone have some good tutorials/patterns for these, you would like to share?

I bought some lovely Flurry.

picture, courtesy of Lola Pink fabrics

I'm making my Secret Santa gift from some of it.

This is the next bundle I want to get.

picture, courtesy of GreenFairy quilts

It's Meadow Friends, by Deb Strain. It's so cute! I think I'll make my own baby quilt from this line.

How about you? have you started on Christmas projects yet? I also tell myself I am going to start on gifts early....and I never do!

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by,

Dorian

No comments: