Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A lazy blogger...

Gosh, sorry it's been awhile since I made a post! What a lazy blogger I am being lately. There is lots going on in my little world, and it's kind of pushed quilting and blogging to the back.

I'm sorry if there is anyone out there waiting for my hexagon quilt as you go table runner. You all are so quiet, I have no idea if anyone is waiting for the tutorial or not :)

But, none the less, I will try to get that done in the next few days for whomever is interested.

I have finished the baby quilt top I am making. I don't want to post a full picture, as my friend wants to be surprised by it, and she reads this blog. But, I can tell you you can go here (scroll down) to see it!

And because I don't like to post without a picture,  here is a little snippet...the monkey 'tail' (wrench) block that I made.


 Don't you just love those polk a dots??!! I do. lol

Have a great day all. Thanks for dropping by!



1 comment:

Rebecca P said...

Hi Dorian,
good to see you posting.However I know what you mean, summertime makes me slow at posting too. I know you are busy with wee one's getting ready to go back to school.
Hope you had a good summer.
Rebecca