Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Another fabric swap top....and Summer mystery

Last Summer the Gals and I traded 10" squares of beach themed fabric. It's a lot of fun swapping fabrics. We haven't done it in awhile....Hmm, I think it's time to do it again! It's fun way to get new fabric.

I had cut and put together some HST blocks, big ones. And had a design made out. I cut some other triangles too, from different fabric. Then I stuck it all in a box and forgot about it.

SO, I finally got it out, couldnt' remember what design I was going to put these in, and couldn't find my pattern anywhere (I have quite a few notebooks with instructions/designs laying all over the place. LOL).

So I just stuck them together like this.


The prints were way too cute to cut up very much.


I love the children playing...

The wind was having fun with my quilt, while I was trying to take pictures.


This makes quilt top number 25!! That I need to quilt!!! And I am going to make another quilt real soon...lol, or quilt top I should say!

As the mystery quilt weekend is coming up soon!

The mystery is scheduled for July 30th and 31st. You still have time to order a pattern or a kit.

So tell me, how many quilt tops do you have to quilt? or are you good about quilting them right away, and they aren't piling up...like mine...LOL

Thanks for stopping by!

Dorian

No comments: